{ Zilla Bags }

On my recent visit to Barcelona I came across these funky Zilla bags, an Italian label by Sylvia Pichler. Drawing inspiration from her architectural background, Sylvia uses industrial materials from the tech and building trade. The tactile nature of her bags is what draws your attention at first - from artificial sponge to natural cork, you just can’t help but admire it. Zilla bags are not only great fashion items but interesting conversational pieces too! I’d love to hear which bag is your favourite. I’m crazy about the sponge bags!



Zilla bags are available in selected fashion and design shops across the world, but for more information you can visit the website here.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely like the cork bags the most! Like the new approach to hand bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marina, yes the cork bags are gorgeous! They come in a variety of colours too... check them out on the Zilla website!

    ReplyDelete