{ Tape Crush }

To say I love ribbon is a huge understatement. Recently though, I have opened my ‘ribbon obsessed’ eyes to more possibilities, like decorative tape. From Japanese washi tape to cotton, paper or transparent tape, the possibilities are endless when it comes to decorating packages, gift-wrapping, craft projects and even event stationery.


The Red Dot masking tape is from Sassy Talk Cafe.


Also from Sassy Talk Cafe, super cool, red check fabric tape.
Love how welovepictures have used deco tape for their packaging! Adore the scrabble initials too.

I bought the owls and circles in Germany at Habitat last year.
The funky, dotted washi tape is from cu-te-ta-pe. They have an incredible selection of tapes.



The Stockholm and French masking tape is from Sassy Talk Cafe.

Have you recently done a cool project with decorative tape? I’d love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment